Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"druriere" who?

So, do you think the Sabres are missing Chris and Daniel? 24 goals in 5 games! 3 wins in a row. The "water cooler" talk on the mornings after games is starting already. It's exciting to see the team developing some leaders and scoring lots and lots of goals. Okay, my predictions for the season may be a bit ambitious, but, hey I'm a fan!

In other news, Trent Edwards will be starting this Sunday versus Baltimore... let the controversy begin! Buffalo is still reeling from the MNF loss to Dallas. Is a coaching change a possibility? Can the Bills pull out a 4-12 season? (especially playing Miami twice) Will the "Super Bowl" Bills (Kelly, Thomas, Tasker, Smith, etc) buy the team when Ralph Wilson buys the farm? Questions only sports radio fanatics can answer :)

I'm going to the Bengals game in November... my second game this season after "Family Day" preseason craziness. I hadn't been to a game is years and years. Basically because the Bills have stunk since the mid 90's and I really didn't care. But, now I guess free tickets make it worthwhile.

Speaking of football, last Saturday our team won in a close matchup to bring our record to 3-3. It's been a seesaw season with a rotating roster and a few miscues. We still seem to compete well in spite of ourselves. It's fun and in the end it just doesn't really matter... it's an amateur league with a bunch of "has been"s and "wanna be"s... except for me, of course, I never was nor will be :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what Buffalonians say. Tony Romo is so much better looking than Trent Edwards.

I love the game.