Monday, October 29, 2007

the heat is on

Okay, this morning I had to scrape the frost off my Jeep's windows before heading to work.

Our furnace poll is now officially closed and the winner is "She controls the thermostat". I am not surprised, nor are all the "shes" reading this. Since I do not have a she in my household (yet, praying someday) but grew up with 2 sisters and a mom, I understand. Also, working in the HVAC industry, the "put a sweater on" answer does not cut it for our clients.

So, it's time for a new poll just in time for election season. No it's not political, but it is controversial depending on the length on your driveway and tolerance for the white fluffy stuff. Yes, when do you like the first snow fall? Vote early, vote often.

1 comment:

Kim said...

uh... you can't vote often! It only lets you vote once!